of Valley Gardens
How to Become a Friend
You are welcome to join us in supporting Valley Gardens. Your membership is important whether you can participate directly or not. Our membership numbers illustrate community support which, in turn, helps us in our applications for grants and in our requests for improvements to the Gardens.
By becoming a member, you will:
- assist/influence projects relating to the preservation and maintenance of Valley Gardens
- receive invitations to meetings, events and lectures connected with Friends of Valley Gardens
- be kept informed of opportunities to become directly involved in Valley Gardens including gardening activities
- know that you are helping to support and maintain Harrogate’s Award-Winning Park
- Individual membership (one vote): £10
- Household membership (one vote): £15
- Organisational membership (one vote): £20
Joining FOVG: Everything you need to know about joining Friends of Valley Gardens is contained on our membership form. When you fill out your membership form, please also complete the Gift Aid form which is attached to increase the benefit of your membership to FOVG. Many Friends pay their subscriptions by Standing Order as this ensures continuity without the need for expensive reminders. If you do not currently pay by Standing Order and would like to do so, please use this form and send it to your bank. You can ask for the payment to be made in the same month that you paid previously.
Please click here to download the membership, standing order, and gift aid forms. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please Contact us.
Donations: Donations are also greatly appreciated. Text donations can now be made on your mobile phone by texting 70070. To donate £5, simply text FOVG13£5. Any amount is welcome. Please tell your friends!
Another way to donate is to click the button below:
Friends of Valley Gardens, Harrogate are a Registered Charity and are Eligible for Gift Aid: FOVG became a Registered Charity during the summer of 2012. As a registered charity we are able to apply to a broader scope of funding streams and sponsorships and are eligible for Gift Aid and VAT exemptions. Our Charity number is 1148369.